You’ll be well prepared to start your career in audiology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy or speech pathology with clinical placements. Placements allow you to work in healthcare organisations and treat patients under the guidance of experienced clinicians. You will:
- gain hands-on, practical experience
- learn outside of the classroom and put theory into practice
- network with industry contacts
- make a difference to the lives of individuals and communities
- graduate confident and job-ready.
Some of the organisations that you can go on placement include:
- public and private hospitals
- community health centres
- rehabilitation units
- childcare and schools
- private practice.