RHD candidature milestones
To monitor progress throughout your research higher degree (RHD), we use candidature milestones. They are used to assess your attributes and achievements at the following stages of your RHD:
- confirmation (beginning)
- mid-candidature review (middle)
- thesis review (end).
Due dates for your milestones are in mySI-net (research > candidature). For information surrounding the milstone process and other important information relating to your RhD study, please view the RhD Handbook.
Milestone checklists will assist you in preparing necessary documents and meetings at each stage.
- confirmation checklist (Word, 74KB)
- mid-candidature review checklist (Word, 55KB)
- thesis review checklist (Word, 66KB).
Forms and processes
- forms for milestone attainment and extensions
- overview of milestone process (PDF, 456KB)
- school’s procedures and requirements (PDF, 92KB)
- guidelines for independent panel members (PDF, 183KB).